July 8, 2010

4th of July at Lake Anna

Most of the time you will find my family at Lake Anna for most holidays...why? Because it is just too much fun!


We headed down, me and the girls that is, my hubby had to work all weekend...boooo, Friday night and Laurie and Anthony ended up coming with us. We had a blast.


Uncle Paul and Aunt Kee kee came down for the day and he put Haiden to sleep!





So I laid Haiden down for her nap and we let the sunbathing begin.


It is just soooo peaceful and relaxing here. I love waking up at the lake.



It sure was hot out, but Laurie wanted to see if she could write her name with ice before it dried



Cami loves it here too!



Then Laurie, Catherine and I decided to jump off the boat house roof together :) Fun and Scary


And in the water we go! I love this picture! Thank you Aunt Kee :)


And then the daredevil himself, my brother Sean decided to do a backflip!


Of course Tyler didn't want to be left out either so he decided to show off some plumber's crack 


Thank you so much Laurie (and Anthony) for helping me with Haiden over the weekend! I really appreciate it and am glad you all were able to come and have fun! (Haiden pointing, she points at everything, I love it)


Can't wait to go back to the Lake! I love it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment