April 6, 2011

That's What I'm Talkin Bout!

So the dew was oh so perfect on the grass this morning so I ran out and took some pictures.

This is something I have been wanting to be able to capture...the details and now I can. I am SO happy mother nature decided to give us beautiful weather again today since yesterday was just plain nasty. I looked out at the grass and thought to myself that would make for some beautiful pictures...no I'm not going to worry about it...no I can't wait, I have to take pictures. So I did!

Today is beautiful and I am oh so in LOVE! That's right the mooshy, I can't get enough kind of love. My hubby called me this morning and told me to look in my purse and I was like my purse? why? and in there I found the sweetest card from him telling me just how much he loves me, etc. etc. etc...and it was so sweet! and it made me smile! and it made my day!

Now onto the grass. One tiny dew droplet in the sunshine.



And here again, things like this really make me appreciate the small things and realize the beauty of a piece of grass and a dew droplet!




Make a wish!


I mean I am just in love :)



Have a great day! I'm spending mine breathing in the fresh, beautiful, outside air!

1 comment:

  1. awesome!!!!!!!! ahhh i am blown away by this macro filter thing! need to order it asap.

    ReplyDelete