April 5, 2011

The Little Things I Live For...

And by little things I mean Details!




I focus on the details in life so why would it be any different in my pictures? I love details! I recently got a macro filter for my camera. I just happened to stumble across it online and while it may not replace a macro lens however I wouldn't know because I have never used a maco lens I LOVE what it can do!

I am still getting the hang of it but I love what I can do with it so far! My friend took some pictures of Haiden in a daffodil field yesterday and it was perfect. We took some with us to try out the macro filter on.




I love roses.


And I can finally capture rain drops!


I love how our Steelers welcome mat is reflected in the drops


Love this quote.


flower on the plaque.



We have, what I think its referred to as, a drum table at the house. It looks like it has cracks all over the top of it.



table runner. not completely in focus.



This is a canvas painting a friend from high school painted for me. I was trying to show the texture. Just a thin fine line.


The colors in this painting are gorgeous!


This little piggie! I think it's actually called a squinkie? maybe
Macro.


Actual size.


Candle wax warming up in the candle warmer. Yes I was trying to capture anything I could find in my house with fine details. It was way too cold and rainy to try to actually take pictures of flowers.



I tried a few of my rings...not perfect but hey it's only my first day :)


love the center of the rose in this one.




I think I'm in love :)

1 comment:

  1. wow! courtney just told me about this find. how amazing!! i want to order them for sure, that's AWESOME. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete