March 30, 2011

It's Good To Try Something New...

A few nights ago, I decided to make a new recipe from the amazing Pioneer Woman called Sour Cream Noodle Bake. Let me just say it was delicious! Steve admitted after the fact that he didn't think he was going to like it, but 95% of the time he loves whatever I cook, even when he doesn't think he is going to.


 mmmm....tasty!


And then the worst most delicious thing I could have bought to go with them...they are ahhhhmazing!


And they could easily be the death of me trying to get fit for sure!


So if you haven't tried them you should.

Tonight I couldn't decide what to make and I wanted soup because it was the perfect night for snuggling on the couch even though I didn't actually get a chance to do that. But I was going to make potato & ham soup and then it turned into potato & corn chowder with ham. It was delish, but I didn't bother taking any pictures because it wasn't that beautiful, it just tasted great!

I enjoy cooking and baking and trying new things and thankfully my hubby goes along for the ride and is willing to try new stuff.

Today I heard a new song, The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars and I really like it. In fact, I think I may just do exactly what it says tomorrow :) We shall see...I think it will be a perfect day for it since the weather will still be nasty and I need some fun time with my little baby girl...

Yeah and that painting train that was supposed to be picking me back up or me jumpin back on, yeah that hasn't happened yet. Hey, at least I taped it all up and its ready to go...

I seem to get writer's block sometimes when I start a new blog. I have all these things that I want to put down on paper, that run through my head when I am going through my day but when it comes time to blog, it's all gone... gotta love it.

1 comment:

  1. That looks wonderful! Painting can wait, you've got a lazy day to plan! ;) enjoy your day with hurricane Haiden!

    ReplyDelete