As with anything in my life though, I try to focus on what is good. I had a good mother's day, I spent the weekend at my parents because Sean was home all weekend and Steve was working. Had a good time but when Monday came I was exhausted. We got some fishing poles and went fishing at the lake at my parents and caught some blue gills and one bass, courtesy of Sean. My grandma loved that we spent the whole weekend with her and didn't want us to leave. I had to get back to my house and get some things done though because I had abandoned it all weekend.
Haiden loved the worms and the fish, she wanted to hold the container of worms until she got bored and poured them out. She loved touching the fish we caught and even tried to touch their eyes.
The sky was so beautiful a few days ago I had to get a couple shots.
Over the weekend I had to take some macro photos, because I am obsessed! I instantly fell in love with this purple rose!
The center of a lily, I think it looks like it was dipped in sugar!
And some of my sweet baby at maw maw and pop pop's!
She also got some boo boo's while ate maw maw's




















Let the tears roll, girlfriend. Sometimes the most healing comes in the form of tears. Things always seem to work out better after we feel defeated, kick today's ass! ;) Your pictures are amazing, you're so talented!
ReplyDelete