I do it anyways...
Anyway by Martina McBride
God's plan and timing is everything and I know that, however I don't always remember that when I have a solution planned out in my head and that's not what God has planned for me. I have to remember to step back and remember that he knows what he is doing and it's for the best for me. I am so thankful to have him by my side, couldn't imagine how empty and scary my life would be without him in it.
This song is great! I heard it on American Idol and honestly I have never liked the song until tonight. I actually listened to the words tonight and it was meant for me to hear. Life isn't always good and sometimes I don't get the answers I think that I should, but I don't always know what's best.
This week has been a challenge for me but I am going to continue to give my problems to him, to focus on the good, to know he has the answers, to realize the beauty in my life and to let go and trust that everything will work out just fine. That's so much easier said than done, after all I am a worry wart.
Haha this picture depicts it pretty much perfectly!
Here is the video if you want to watch it!
Some more quotes I like:
"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies."
-Aristotle
How true is this?
"We discover in others what others hide from us, and we recognize in others what we hide from ourselves."
-Vauvenargues, Marquis De
"Do whatever you do intensely."
-Robert Henri
-Robert Henri
"A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. "
-Dave Meurer
"Liars when they speak the truth are not believed."
-Aristotle
And on a side note, I seriously have some of the BEST people in the world in my life...people that I can call my friends, people that are my family, people that I can go to when I need them most, people that I can confide in, people that I can share memories with, people who I can laugh with, people who I can trust and people who will always be there for me not matter what. Thank you! What would I ever do without you?

No comments:
Post a Comment