While at my parents the other day I walked around their yard trying to find any flowers, etc. I found some interesting things...
Perrrtyyy purple
Honeysuckle...Yum!
Center of a Dogwood flower, crazy how the center of the flower looks like tons of little flowers
New buds on a Pine tree
Tiny yellow flowers
An ant hill, gotta work on this, I really need to get on the ground for this but I refused since it was soaking wet
Lovely Lilly of the Valley
And another beautiful tree budding
And some had already bloomed
I Love this little pink flower
It wasn't long before Haiden wanted to jump on the trampoline! She and Cameron had a blast!
It was adorable watching her try so hard to jump...
I know they are blurry but they were having a great time!
Love this! And no Cami's socks are not normally that filthy, she just decided to walk on the wet ground.
Beautiful!
And I just had to add in this one. We were waiting for daddy while he had his stress test the other day and she was patiently waiting for him and was getting cranky because it was nap time...so we tried the ole let's take a picture distraction technique. It worked...for a few minutes at least.
And can I just say I never really realized but I have a pretty controversial I don't even know if that's the right word group of friends. That's not a bad thing, I just find it interesting. It shows at some of the most unexpected moments and I think that it's great that each person has their own views and opinions.
I am the type of person who will tell you my opinion and I will listen to yours however I will not sit and debate or try to persuade you to change your views unless I feel SO very strongly about it that I am compelled to. I am happy to just agree to disagree. I feel like that is why God made each person different and that's why we all have our own views because no two people on this earth are the same. I could go on but I think that pretty much says it clearly...






























LOVE that dogwood picture
ReplyDelete